Re: MCSA Sites?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Alexander Seitz, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. "Kernel" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hey
    >
    > In the next 9 weeks I'll be doing my MCSA course and exams, as far as
    > I know the exams are the 70-210 and 70-215.
    >
    > I'm a bit nervous and would like a bit of a head start, so does anyone
    > know if there are any free help sites?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kernel

    Hi Kernel,

    you need 4 Exams for the MCSA - Status. I do the Certification at the moment
    in Germany and passed allready the 210, 215 and 216.. i need to pass the 218
    to be MCSA at the moment i am 3 times MCP ;-).

    210, 215 and 218 are Core Exams.. the 216 was my elective but you can choose
    a different one.

    Greetz,

    Alex!

    Alexander Seitz, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Alexander Seitz

    Phi Guest

    Yes. I know a site that provides free online training, it's:
    www.psartorius.com.
    Add it to your list.
    Phil

    Phi, Jul 31, 2003