Re: MCSA Sites?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Aaron Stamboulieh, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. You only need 4 exams for MCSA:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp

    --
    Aaron Stamboulieh - MCP, A+

    Aaron Stamboulieh, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Aaron Stamboulieh

    Kernel Guest

    Hi

    I'm taking course 2152, which is a 5-day course, Workstation and
    Server I believe? So as far as I know I have to take 2 exams, can
    anyone clarify this?

    Also thanks for the links guys; they've become very useful.

    Kernel

    Kernel, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Aaron Stamboulieh

    Maestro Guest

    The link to confirm how many exams you need to take is in
    the post that you responded to.

    Maestro, Aug 6, 2003