Re: MCSA Newsgroup

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Amen!! All hail queen Diana!

    Philip

    "Diana Myers" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I haven't visited this newsgroup in a while; however I'm disappointed to

    see

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 14, 2003

  2. "C. Philip Cutler II" <> wrote in message
    > Amen!! All hail queen Diana!

    I'm sorry, Diana Myers is nice, but she's not an MCNGP. Princess Diana, she
    may be.

    The only Queen Diana is Diana K. Brown, MCNGP.

    --
    Fris "Duke of Disc" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Hey I am no Queen or Princess, but thanks for the thought! I am just a
    bitch, plain and simple!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 14, 2003