    Hi,
    Does anyone have study material for 70-292 and 70-296 exams?

    Nikhil

    Nikhil, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Nikhil

    Marko Guest

    From your brief sentence, I have no idea what level you
    are at (you didn't even state any certs you have, let
    alone experience, etc. I don't know where to buy
    Mindreader 2003 software and my Crystal Ball Server is
    still in Beta)

    Do you have Windows 2003 Server running? Have you
    explored all the new features? Pressed F1 for help? Read
    the online documentation? Running the product is the best
    study material.

    Jerry Honeycutt has an MSPress book "Introducing MS
    Windows 2003 Server" which is inexpensive and can get you
    started with a product eval and info on the new features.
    The MS Press books specifically targeting exam objectives
    are expected next month, but you know that 'cause you went
    and checked www.mspress.com before posting, didn't you?

    Apart from that, check
    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upg
    rade.asp
    and follow the exam and course links to get the skills
    being measured so you can find out what you need to know!

    Marko, Aug 15, 2003