RE: MCSA, MCSE Exams?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by chris kirk, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    the MCSE just includes more tests. there is a wider
    variety of knowledge required for MCSE. but if you can
    handle it. go for MCSE and like Lady said, pick up MCSA on
    the way.
    check out the requirements for both (on win 2000):
    MCSE:
    www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp
    MCSA:
    www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp

    compare both of them and plan right and you can end up
    with both certs for less tests.

    chris k

    chris kirk, Jul 28, 2003