Re: MCP's and MCSE's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Politician Spock, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. "Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:9b2901c35c21$4ce7c640$...
    > how can i find out how many microsoft certified people
    > there are in a geographic region?

    Hold a job fair....

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 6, 2003

  2. "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > how can i find out how many microsoft certified people
    > > there are in a geographic region?

    > Hold a job fair....

    This made me laff.

    I nominate this for Post of the Week (PotW)

    --
    Fris "Who says Vulcans have no sense of humor?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003

  3. lol, lmao, rofl

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003
  4. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > > how can i find out how many microsoft certified people
    > > > there are in a geographic region?

    > > Hold a job fair....

    > This made me laff.

    It's funny 'cause it's true.

    Politician Spock, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Politician Spock

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Maybe Diane could set u p a kissing booth :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Yes that is a wonderful idea!!! Everyone can kiss my ass!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003
  7. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    does it look like a hundred pounds of chewed up bubble gum?

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Politician Spock

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You would offer that in THIS newsgroup?????

    Damn, most of these old perverst would kill just to look at your ass :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    who you callin old? i resent that!

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  10. Politician Spock

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You are older than me, and since everyone insists that I am old, therefore,
    you are old. Sorry dear, but it is a fact of life :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  11. Politician Spock

    Jtyc Guest

    > You are older than me, and since everyone insists that I am old,
    therefore,
    > you are old. Sorry dear, but it is a fact of life :)

    Age is a perception. You're as old as you feel.
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  12. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    i prefer to look at myself as experinced, rather then old. consultant is
    like a fine wine, he only gets better with age.

    --

    > You are older than me, and since everyone insists that I am old,

    therefore,
    > you are old. Sorry dear, but it is a fact of life :)

    > Systems Administrator
    > Coordinated Home Care
    >
    > remove me to email to me
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > who you callin old? i resent that!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > > www.mcngp.tk
    > >

    > > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > > > You would offer that in THIS newsgroup?????
    > > >
    > > > Damn, most of these old perverst would kill just to look at your ass

    :)

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  13. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    or as young as you look?

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  14. Politician Spock

    billyw Guest

    i wouldn't go depending on that one if i was you :)

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  15. Politician Spock

    Jtyc Guest

    > i wouldn't go depending on that one if i was you :)

    That's why he shaves all his hair, so you can't tell as easily.
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  16. Politician Spock

    billyw Guest

    ALL hair.. how do u know this..

    ah.. hold on is that why it's called sacremento

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  17. Politician Spock

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Well, then, he ought to damn magnificent by this time :)

    > i prefer to look at myself as experinced, rather then old. consultant is
    > like a fine wine, he only gets better with age.
    >
    > --
    > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > www.mcngp.tk
    >

    > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > > You are older than me, and since everyone insists that I am old,

    > therefore,
    > > you are old. Sorry dear, but it is a fact of life :)
    > >

    > > --
    > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
    > > Systems Administrator
    > > Coordinated Home Care
    > >
    > > remove me to email to me
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > who you callin old? i resent that!
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > > > www.mcngp.tk
    > > >

    > > > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message

    > :)

    message

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  18. Hmm
    Thought it was "you are as young as the person you feel"

    Robyn

    HA HA

    Mr. Robyn Myers, Aug 8, 2003
  19. Politician Spock

    Gary - US Guest

    Bare that big, fish belly white, hairy thing and we will all give it a
    smooch.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead