Re: MCP's and MCSE's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    go door to door and have a pole

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  2. "KLXrider" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:04:36 -0700, "Consultant"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >go door to door and have a pole

    > Damn, I read top down and I thought I was being unique with my
    > post....

    That's okay. Consultant's suggestion was completely different. It had
    sexual connotations.

    --
    Fris "Wait a minute... yours did too" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    great minds think alike...
    or too much time working for the government

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Gary - US Guest

    Smoke a pole? What the ?!