RE: MCP Transcript Verification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by chris kirk, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    You should have a MCP card, lapel pin, and certificate
    from Microsoft for starters. second idea, print the MCP
    transcript, it is actually Embossed with a Microsoft label
    for authenticity (it also contains your mcp number and a
    print date for verification). you could also download your
    MCP logo nad print it either on a business card for you or
    on a cover letter for resume (or other letter to your
    boss) and my final verification idea for you is to go to
    the website for your test provider (either VUE or
    Prometric whichever you tested with) I know for sure Vue
    keeps a test history on all tests you took with them, and
    I imagine prometric does the same.
    hope it helps
    chris k

    MCP Transcript? I
    >can't found any methods to make my transcript publicly

    available instead of

    chris kirk, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Thanks. But I haven't received my welcome kit yet.
    I just wonder if MS has some method to make that transcript can be accessed
    publicly, just like Cisco has.

    Yudhistiro T. Kusumonegoro, Jul 28, 2003

  3. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    unfortunately, there is not anything that i have heard of
    that allows access to your public transcript except the
    MCP secured site designed for your eyes only and Microsoft
    should send you a welcome letter after passing your
    certification with a link in it that allows you to order
    your welcome kit. (they don't auto ship them anymore as
    far as i know)

    chris kirk

    chris kirk, Jul 28, 2003
  4. chris kirk

    Maestro Guest

    The secured site is for your eyes only, but there is an
    option to print out an official transcript which list your
    level of certification.

    Maestro, Jul 30, 2003