Re: MCP number and Prometric

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I have passed a few MCP exams in VUE testing centre in Moscow while on
    > vacations. I have MCP ID Number and all exams are displayed on my

    Microsoft
    > transcript. Today I registered with Prometric testing centre in London. I
    > was in a bit of a rush, and later I realised that the customer services

    rep.
    > didn't ask my MCP ID. If I go to this exam, will I have an option to

    enter
    > my MCP ID on a computer before starting it? I registered on their

    web-site
    > but I haven't found any information related to this question!

    Similar question answered today. See the thread "How to link VUE and
    Prometric results" started by yoohoo.

    Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
    seconds.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:33:13 -0500, "Ken Briscoe"
    <> wrote:

    >> I have passed a few MCP exams in VUE testing centre in Moscow while on
    >> vacations. I have MCP ID Number and all exams are displayed on my

    >Microsoft
    >> transcript. Today I registered with Prometric testing centre in London. I
    >> was in a bit of a rush, and later I realised that the customer services

    >rep.
    >> didn't ask my MCP ID. If I go to this exam, will I have an option to

    >enter
    >> my MCP ID on a computer before starting it? I registered on their

    >web-site
    >> but I haven't found any information related to this question!

    >Similar question answered today. See the thread "How to link VUE and
    >Prometric results" started by yoohoo.
    >
    >Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
    >seconds.

    Maybe he's in a different time zone ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    "Paul Lynch" <> wrote in message

    > >Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
    > >seconds.

    > Maybe he's in a different time zone ;-)

    Or planet?

    JaR, Feb 6, 2004
  4. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Paul Lynch" <> wrote in message
    > > > >
    > > >Also, fix your clock. You're a month slow. And by my calculation, 37
    > > >seconds.

    > > Maybe he's in a different time zone ;-)
    > >

    > Or planet?

    Who knows ? :)