Re: MCP Membership Site

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, May 28, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=" <> wrote in

    > Passed 70-210 and 70-215 several weeks ago (UK) and still can't sign
    > on to the MCP membership site. Says my details don't match my passport
    > - they do except the home telephone number which does not appear on
    > the passport (so how can it match?). Has anyone been able to sign onto
    > the site before receiving the welcome pack? - I've contacted the
    > support email and phoned the helpline (wrong number on web site -
    > should be 0800 not 800) which directed me to a web site that described
    > the steps I had just carried out.
    >
    > Thanks

    the group e-mail was ? This should get you a
    response within 48 hours. If you have a valid passport account they can
    usually help.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 28, 2004

  2. Neil

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Contact your test provider...the contacts you gave for the test should match
    your passport....

    Jose Samuel, May 29, 2004