Re: MCP Logos

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ice-wizard, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Ice-wizard

    Ice-wizard Guest

    If you ignore the elitist retoric about HTML and Rich Text emails that is so
    abundant on the newsgroups, you can use a picture editor such as Paint Shop
    Pro to resize the image. They will allow you to resize using a ruler scale
    and you can maintain the image aspect ratio so it does not look all
    scrunched up.

    Ice-wizard, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Ice-wizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Ice-wizard spewed across the ether:

    > If you ignore the elitist retoric about HTML and Rich Text emails that
    > is so abundant on the newsgroups,

    "elitist retoric"?

    If you're going to use terms like that, it kind of deflates your argument
    when you don't know how to spell it.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Ice-wizard

    Ice-wizard Guest

    Oops.. your absolutely right. Damn fat fingers got me again. Thank you
    for pointing that out.

    Ice-wizard, Jul 30, 2005
  4. Ice-wizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, FrisbeeĀ® spewed across the ether:

    > Nothing like following up a mis-spelt poast with another mis-spelt poast.
    >
    > And top-poasted, too.

    I would've offered to loan him a box of apostophes I've got laying around
    if he hadn't done that.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110