Re: MCP interested in certification upgrade (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 29, 2009.

  1. "Shubhajyoti Ghosh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I want to complete my MCAD and then want to upgrade to MCPD after pass
    > exam no (70-551, 70-552, 70-529 and 70-549 ).
    >
    > Currently I am facing a problem that how to complete my MCAD
    > certification ?. Because I already passed exam no (70-315 and 70-320)
    > now I want to pass one Elective exam, but the problem is that as I say
    > here (url:http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/
    > mcad.aspx#tab2) almost all the exam status "retired" except
    > (70-235, 70-431 and 74-135) this three exam. So I want to know if I
    > pass any one of those three exam, will I complete my MCAD
    > certification ?

    That's what it says.

    FWIW.. I'd suggest the 70-431, as both the -235 and -135 are based on
    out-of-date versions of BizTalk Server, and BizTalk is a very 'niche'
    deployment environment. Your MCAD will be much more valuable with an
    MCTS:SQL Server to go with it.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 29, 2009