Re: MCP cheaters

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Martin Walker, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Hi Webster,

    Yes, you are absolutely right. Also, in IT field knowledge matters a
    lot more than the certificates. So, one should study honestly and try
    to learn things instead of just memorizing the braindumps and
    qualifying the exams.

    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin Walker, Aug 5, 2003