Re: MCP cheaters

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by licknlabia, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Use braindumpst to maximize your time, no, that is no excuse either. I work
    60 hrs a week and then come home and study or read a book/ magazine on the
    latest and greatest. Being in IT is a continual eduacation for the rest of
    your life, get used to it.

    I really doubt that anyone who uses braindumps to pass tests will then study
    hard, why the hell would someone go back to the subject matter after they
    have passed the test when they are moving on to the next one, so this
    premise/ theory is flawed.

    "steven" <> wrote in message
    hi all , i just want to get something straight, i know
    there is alot of people who are moaning about certain
    ways in which people study to take mcp exams, ie
    braindumps, is this a bad thing as not everyone is in a
    ideal position to spend a lot of their time studying or
    able to afford a long periods to study at college etc. I
    just think that if you do use braindumps and various
    other paperwork then once you pass/fail the exams then
    its in their best interests to then study hard or they
    will fall flat on their faces once they are tested on
    interviews etc. Do any others agree with me??
    licknlabia, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Absolutely correct!!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003