    dave Guest

    Acronym Definition
    MCNGP Mean Certified News Group Poster

    dave, Jun 25, 2007

  2. dave

    kpg Guest

    "dave" <> wrote in news:4JCfi.2503$:

    > Acronym Definition
    > MCNGP Mean Certified News Group Poster

    Thanks for clearing that up Dave.

    kpg, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Dave's not here man

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 25, 2007
  4. dave

    Frisbee® Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Dave's not here man

    No, Man! It's Dave! I'm DAVE! Let me in!

    Frisbee®, Jun 25, 2007
  5. dave

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#kQtUq2tHHA.1584
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >> Dave's not here man

    > No, Man! It's Dave! I'm DAVE! Let me in!

    Did you bring the Labrador man?

    kpg, Jun 25, 2007