  1. > does anyone know a link that can help you find where to
    > take the MCDST?

    RTFW
    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), Jun 8, 2004

  2. Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

    Jo Guest

    somehow I think that acronym won't catch on....

    "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, Charter MCDST)" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    Jo, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

    Neil Guest

    "Jo" <> wrote in news:OTCZsRWTEHA.2324
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > somehow I think that acronym won't catch on....
    >
    > "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, Charter MCDST)" <> wrote in
    > message news:%...
    >> > does anyone know a link that can help you find where to
    >> > take the MCDST?

    >> RTFW

    then how about STFW

    --