Re: MCDST Certification

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by John R, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. John R

    John R Guest

    Did you go to the MCP website and request your welcome kit?
    You can also print out your transcript there which will show your
    Certification status.

    The site is at ...https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    Congrats on the Cert.

    John

    John R, Feb 27, 2007

  2. John R

    Harmen Guest

    Where can I find the Acces-code?

    Harmen, Feb 27, 2007

  3. John R

    Adminoff Guest

    You should request Welcome Kit at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp (Program
    benefits -> Welcome Kits and Certificates)
    --
    Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
    MCP, MCDST

    Adminoff, Feb 27, 2007