Re: MCAD.NET to MCSD.NET - when to upgrade?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    thanks for your response,

    I know the security and messaging certifications are in high demand,
    especially for the Windows server 2003 platform. I will consider doing
    any
    specialized modules, if time permits. Besides I need to keep on learning
    and
    trying new stuff in developing Windows/Web applications and Web
    Services, now
    that Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 are soon to be released.

    Microsoft really does keep you busy with all these new product releases
    though. But hey, its the nature of the IT and something that motivates
    me
    (and stresses me out as well :) ).
    --
    MCAD.NET