Re: MCAD/MCSD_Self-Paced_Training_Kit:_ISDN:_978-0-7356-1926-5_Need_Help?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 7, 2008.

  1. "Lawrence Garvin (MVP)" <> wrote in message news:...

    > For example: MCTS: 70-561 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET
    > Application Development
    > (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-561.mspx)
    > refers us to these MSPress publications:
    >
    > MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-561): Microsoft .NET Framework
    > v3.5--ADO.NET Application Development
    > (http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/12488.aspx)
    > ISBN: 978-0-7356-2563-1
    >
    > and
    >
    > Programming the Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework
    > (http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/12085.aspx)
    > ISBN: 978-0-7356-2529-7

    I need to apologize for posting this information.

    I just found out (I admit I didn't actually dive down to the actual MSPress
    book links), that apparently these books are not yet published, and if you
    believe the publication dates listed on the webpages, won't be out for
    several months yet.

    So I apologize for posting useless links and references, but the basic point
    that a VS2005 book isn't going to cover VS2008 technologies still stands.
    :)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 7, 2008