    Regards

    --
    skpal202
    skpal202, Aug 30, 2005

  2. skpal202

    smartypants Guest

    Hi, sorry there's so much stuff here, that I cannot possibly give you it
    for free.

    The material comes from a number of sources, including e-careers,
    there's hundreds of stuff here.

    recent exam papers, in total 8 different exam papers.

    Once you pay the £40 to my paypal address: , I
    will then send you your username and password to access all the
    material online, and download to your PC if you wish to do so.

    Guaranteed to pass with this information, I did anyway!!!

    cheers
    Richard

    --
    smartypants