Re: mcad/mcsd full exams papers and course material here

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Rupalee, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. Rupalee

    Rupalee Guest

    Hi,

    I am planning to give this examination next month.
    Please send me the appropriate informations.

    smartypants wrote:
    > *Hi, If anyone's interested I have the full MCAD and MCSD exam paper
    > and course material. Last years papers as well.
    >
    > GRAB YOURSELF a bargain 40 GBP the lot!!!!
    >
    > Also I have tons of stuff on asp.net and vb.net c#.
    >
    > use online and also download to your PC.
    >
    > get back to me asap if you're interested.
    >
    > rich.

    -
    Rupale

    Rupalee, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Rupalee

    smartypants Guest

    Hi, sorry for not getting back to you any sooner than I have, are yo
    still looking for all the MCAD, MCSD,MCDBA material and exam papers.

    As you asked the material comes from a number of sources, includin
    e-careers, there's hundreds of stuff here.

    recent exam papers, in total 8 different exam papers.

    Once you pay the £40 to my paypal address: ,
    will then send you your username and password to access all th
    material online, and download to your PC if you wish to do so.

    Guaranteed to pass with this information, I did anyway!!!

    cheers
    Richar

    -
    smartypant