Re: MCAD exam fee is reduced??

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by no name, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. no name

    no name Guest

    Hey it more expensive here, I just paid £103.75 for 70-315
    exam. I'm pissed UK Govt takes 17.5% of VAT on bloooooody
    exam fees as well.

    Why can't we goto India to study computer courses and
    certify in india. It's cheaper.........

    Ta

    its

    should

    no name, Jan 2, 2004

  2. no name

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Well, you could travel to India... But then you've got to factor in your
    travel costs, insurance, innoculation fees & accomodation as well as the
    exam fee so you'll end up paying even more! :)

    And yes, it DOES suck that the damn government takes their pound of flesh...
    especially as there's not exactly a lot of value in the exam so how can they
    add Value Added Tax! ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 2, 2004

  3. no name

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Well.... the last time i did my mcsd... the exam fees were being
    increased.... well increased to something equivalent to 20 quid....
    Imagine that.. all inclusive.... i dont think indian goverment does charge
    for the exams...
    shame.... having to pay 103... paid last year for SQL... now the rest of
    MCAD (And this is my punishment for not taking the free exams offered to me
    last year...)
    Would have been MCSD by now and that too for almost nothing...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 2, 2004