Re: MCAD Exam 70-315 Preparation Questions

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Eric, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Irfan wrote:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I am looking for books & preparation guides for MCAD 315. Can anyone
    > recommend me a good book and a comprehensive guide for this exam.
    > This is my first certification exam. Therefore any other material
    > that can help me prepare for this exam would be helpful too. Are
    > there any free online guides/softwares available for this exam.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Irfan

    Amit Kalani's blue training guide:
    www.techcontent.com

    Eric, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Eric

    Guest Guest

    Hi Eric,

    Thanks for your response. I have already ordered Amit
    Kalani's Guide. Do you recommend self test software
    listed on Microsoft MCAD site.

    Thanks,
    Irfan

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Eric

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Thanks for your response. I have already ordered Amit
    > Kalani's Guide. Do you recommend self test software
    > listed on Microsoft MCAD site.

    Are you referring to the MeasureUp software? I've heard that it's good.

    I use Transcenders myself. I've heard these 2 products are similar.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 21, 2004