Re: MCAD combination

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Russ, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Russ

    Russ Guest

    > Microsoft website that exams 70-306, 70-305, & 70-310 is a validate
    > combination, is this true?

    You are posting in this newsgroup to find a more authoritative answer than
    what the Microsoft website says?

    And good thing you did. Because I just took 70-316, 70-315 and 70-320 which
    Microsoft said was a valid combination to achieve MCAD.NET. But two days
    after my last exam I got an email from Microsoft saying that their website
    was just kidding. It is NOT a valid combination. They keep the valid
    combinations hidden from you so you just have to take lots of exams before
    you finally hit on a valid combination. Good luck in your quest. I'm
    planning to take 70-100 next. Maybe then I will become MCAD.NET.

    Umberto Unity

    "C. Hunter" <> wrote in message
    > I am getting ready to take my first exam which is 70-306. I have noticed

    on
    > Microsoft website that exams 70-306, 70-305, & 70-310 is a validate
    > combination, is this true?
    >
    > Microsoft Website states:
    > "If you use Exam 70-306 or 70-316 to satisfy the core exam requirement,

    you

    Russ, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Russ

    C. Hunter Guest

    Thanks for the information, man I was about to make a hugh mistake thanks. Do
    you have any tips for exam 30-706?

    C. Hunter

    C. Hunter, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Hi Guys,

    I wonder why not the Microsoft post all possible combination of 3 Exams
    required to purse the MCAD certification.

    Anthony
    All Possible Combination, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Russ

    Frank Mamone Guest

    I think they should post it accurately on their website.

    -Frank

    Frank Mamone, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Russ

    Bragadiru Guest

    This is a joke, right ?

    Russ,

    I hope that 70-316 + 70-315 + 70-320 does NOT mean MCAD.NET is a joke.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp says :
    If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core exam requirement, you
    may use either Exam 70-306 or 70-316 as an elective.

    If you use Exam 70-306 or 70-316 to satisfy the core exam requirement, you
    may use either Exam 70-305 or 70-315 as an elective.

    Other people get certified with this combination ? Already MCADs please
    respond.

    Regards

    Bragadiru, Aug 30, 2004