Re: maybe someone can answer this?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    is this a personal pc or work pc with profiles setup elsewhere?

    "David Sherman" wrote in message

    I am running Windows 7 x64 enterprise edition with office 2010 x64
    version.

    For some reason, periodically my outlook.pst file is deleted from my
    machine. How do I stop this?

    Yes, I make daily backups but I want to stop this
    So why does “Windows†delete my outlook.pst file?

    Thanks

    PS. Yes, I would move to Thunderbird but thunderbird won’t import all
    my messages.
    Also this time, Outlook lost some of my email addresses.

    Are there any other solutions?

    PSS. Have a happy new year.

    doS, Jan 3, 2011