Re: MAX Compact Flash Speed on C-5050

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jeff Dunn, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Jeff Dunn

    Jeff Dunn Guest

    See the following I also have a 5050 which I what was testing with.
    Well the Transcend 30x 512mb in my olympus is the fastest I have seen.

    Transcend 512mb 4 Seconds to write 7.3mb image
    PNY 128mb 5 Seconds
    Viking 512mb 7 Seconds
    Simpletech 128mb 11 Seconds

    Jeff Dunn, Jul 15, 2003