Re: Matrix Reloaded - Widescreen - Sealed - Region 1 (1/1)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by TCS, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. TCS

    TCS Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, <> wrote:

    >begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
    >M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
    >M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`P,#`P,#
    >M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@("`@("`@("`@4#

    22000 lines snipped

    stupid fucking asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
    to use an ftp site.

    Thanks to you, 2500 messages will drop off news servers early.

    TCS, Sep 11, 2003

  2. TCS

    TCS Guest

    On 11 Sep 2003 13:06:12 GMT, TCS <> wrote:
    >On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, <> wrote:

    >>begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
    >>M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
    >>M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`P,#`P,#
    >>M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@("`@("`@("`@4#

    >22000 lines snipped

    >stupid fucking asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
    >to use an ftp site.

    Or better yet, don't post. What kind of stupid jackass thinks viewing
    a crappy photograph of a DVD has the same value as 2500 messages?

    TCS, Sep 12, 2003

  3. TCS

    Guest

    You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
    and posted a 2nd message.

    On 11 Sep 2003 23:30:49 GMT, TCS
    <> wrote:

    >On 11 Sep 2003 13:06:12 GMT, TCS <> wrote:
    >>On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, <> wrote:

    >>>begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
    >>>M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
    >>>M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`P,#`P,#
    >>>M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@("`@("`@("`@4#

    >>22000 lines snipped

    >>stupid fucking asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
    >>to use an ftp site.

    >Or better yet, don't post. What kind of stupid jackass thinks viewing
    >a crappy photograph of a DVD has the same value as 2500 messages?

    , Sep 13, 2003
  4. On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:22:55 GMT, wrote:

    >You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
    >and posted a 2nd message.

    Hands up if you're surprised this guy's a top-poster!

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Sep 13, 2003
  5. TCS

    Guest

    He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
    his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:29:05 +0200, Mischa van Dinter
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:22:55 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
    >>and posted a 2nd message.
    >>

    >Hands up if you're surprised this guy's a top-poster!
    >
    >Mischa

    , Sep 13, 2003
  6. TCS

    TCS Guest

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, <> wrote:
    >He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
    >his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

    Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
    the slightest value and are just a cancer.

    TCS, Sep 13, 2003

    <> wrote:
    > >He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
    > >his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

    > Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
    > the slightest value and are just a cancer.

    O, B Nice.

    Anonymous Joe, Sep 13, 2003
  8. TCS

    Guest

    Since you've been back to view these 3 times now I'll do you a favor.
    As soon as they drop off the server, I'll repost them since you like
    looking at them so much.

    On 13 Sep 2003 14:28:19 GMT, TCS
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, <> wrote:
    >>He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
    >>his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

    >Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
    >the slightest value and are just a cancer.

    , Sep 13, 2003
  9. TCS

    Guest

  10. On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:52:31 GMT, wrote:

    >Since you've been back to view these 3 times now I'll do you a favor.
    >As soon as they drop off the server, I'll repost them since you like
    >looking at them so much.

    How the hell would you even know how often he's seen your stupid
    pictures? And how would you know when your post drops off his server?
    Do you know how usenet works?

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Sep 14, 2003
  11. TCS

    Guest

    It's pretty easy actually. He's posted 3 messages bitching about it,
    so that means he's looked at my post at least 3 times. And I can tell
    when my message drops off because all the dipshits like you will stop
    posting replys to it.

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:21:20 +0200, Mischa van Dinter
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:52:31 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>Since you've been back to view these 3 times now I'll do you a favor.
    >>As soon as they drop off the server, I'll repost them since you like
    >>looking at them so much.
    >>

    >How the hell would you even know how often he's seen your stupid
    >pictures? And how would you know when your post drops off his server?
    >Do you know how usenet works?
    >
    >Mischa

    , Sep 14, 2003
  12. TCS

    TCS Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:29:46 GMT, <> wrote:
    >It's pretty easy actually. He's posted 3 messages bitching about it,
    >so that means he's looked at my post at least 3 times. And I can tell
    >when my message drops off because all the dipshits like you will stop
    >posting replys to it.

    I looked it once, you ignorant ****. One doesn't have to actually
    decode the image to know some stupid moron (that's you deary) posted
    a 25,000 line message.

    TCS, Sep 14, 2003
  13. TCS

    Guest

    I know that shit-for-brains, I'm just trying to point out what a
    boring and pathethic life you must lead in order to bitch about the
    same posting more than once. Those are some cute names by the way, is
    that what you call all of your butt-buddies when you guys are getting
    ready for a big night of D&D.

    On 14 Sep 2003 01:28:47 GMT, TCS
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:29:46 GMT, <> wrote:
    >>It's pretty easy actually. He's posted 3 messages bitching about it,
    >>so that means he's looked at my post at least 3 times. And I can tell
    >>when my message drops off because all the dipshits like you will stop
    >>posting replys to it.

    >I looked it once, you ignorant ****. One doesn't have to actually
    >decode the image to know some stupid moron (that's you deary) posted
    >a 25,000 line message.

    , Sep 14, 2003
  14. On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:29:46 GMT, wrote:

    >It's pretty easy actually. He's posted 3 messages bitching about it,
    >so that means he's looked at my post at least 3 times. And I can tell
    >when my message drops off because all the dipshits like you will stop
    >posting replys to it.

    Wrong. He doesn't even need to see the pictures once. And when the
    original post drops of *a* server, ppl can still reply to a later
    post. And even then, when the original post drops off *your* server,
    that doesn't say anything about his or mine. Like I asked before, do
    you know how usenet works?

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Sep 14, 2003