Re: MATRIX RELOADED (spoilers..)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Darth This, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Darth This

    Darth This Guest

    "Max Volume" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <>,
    > nomis <> wrote:
    >
    > > There are two types of light: additive and subtractive.

    > What planet do YOU live on? Here on earth, light is light.
    > Coincidentally, we DO have two ways to mix colors which are apparently
    > named for the two types of light on your planet. Could your alien
    > brethren have had something to do with this?

    Calm down. Roughly averyone in this NG understood his post.
    Even you, I believe.

    There are (at least) two models for understanding mixing of colours -
    additive and subtractive, and when we discuss mixing of colours we don't
    want to mix these models up.
    --
    There's no such thing as a final frontier

    Darth This, Jun 24, 2003