Re: Math Problem: Worker Efficiency

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wisefool, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. wisefool

    wisefool Guest

    wisefool said:
    > Make Yourself said:
    >> There is more information in the question though. The total number
    >> of locations on their orders tells you how many locations they had
    >> to go to to put their orders together. The more locations the more
    >> work they have to do.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Coupon

    > Unfortunately my crystal broke last week.

    Meant "crystal ball".

    > Your question makes sense -- but you clearly have more
    > information / understanding about the context tha we do, and
    > you've not told us that extra information.
    >
    > Can't help you. Even if I could, why would I? The way I see it,
    > either:
    >
    > (a) You're attempting this unanswerable question for homework. In
    > which case, no educator is gonna care if you can't answer an
    > "impossible" question.
    > (b) You're doing this for an employer. In which case, why on earth
    > are you in a position where you need to make business decisions
    > if you find yourself asking others for input on ones like this?
    > (c) You are doing this for fun. In which case -- not many people
    > here can really can relate to that. And we will simply move on
    > to the next poster.

    Should have said: "...to the next post...". If you're interested in maths
    try reading thread "Acceleration". Several people seem to be interested
    in the maths and physics of that. If you have something else like that to
    post people *might* take an interest. But this is really the wrong forum.
    Try a maths forum.

    wisefool, Jan 23, 2004