Re: master/slave terms banned

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ghost, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <CWNxb.48239$>, "polishpickle"
    <> wrote:

    > What are the appropriate terms for hard drives now? Are we still allowed to
    > use the term daughter boards? Do we have to change the name of messaging as
    > in E mail because it sounds to masculine?
    > "David K" <> wrote in message
    > > LA County bans the terms Master and Slave when denoting hard disk
    > > setups.
    > >
    > > http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/master.asp
    > >
    > > When will the A+ material be updated? Thanks.
    > >
    > > Hehe.

    Good thing I have *NEVER* been accused of being Policitally Correct!!!
    Ghost, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Ghost

    David Hough Guest

    Ghost, you've only the coming year for primaries, but then what,
    secondaries?
    David Hough, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, David Hough
    <> wrote:

    > Ghost, you've only the coming year for primaries, but then what,
    > secondaries?

    lol.. I am way too outspoken to be anybody's President... lol
    Ghost, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Ghost for president? I'd vote for that!!!!

    :)

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Dec 1, 2003