Re: master/slave terms banned

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jinkies, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Jinkies

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >I know there would be at least one moron that defends this!

    Insults will not help you win any arguements. Nor will such a tendency help
    you troubleshoot computers...

    Jinkies, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Jinkies

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >"Jinkies" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >> >
    >> >On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:40:01 -0500, "Glenn \(SBfan2000\)"
    >> ><> wrote:
    >> >

    ><inane drivel snipped>
    >
    >Off your medication again?

    Insults will not help you win any arguements, in fact, such a tendency is
    likely to severely hinder your ability to troubleshoot computers.

    Jinkies, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Jinkies

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >I know there would be at least one moron that defends this!

    your claim is that I am defending the actions of LA County. That claim is
    worthless and wrong. Although I did not specifically express my disapproval of
    this particular measure in the post you responded to, I clearly did so in a
    subsequent post. While you are not required to be aware of that post when
    responding to the one you did, you are nevertheless making a slanderous claim
    based on nothing substantial. In fact, I was far more critical of the issue
    than anyone who has piped in so far. We're in a dire state of confusion if
    your conception of criticism equalling defense is common.

    Jinkies, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Jinkies

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >"Jinkies" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>, says...
    >> >

    >> >"Jinkies" <> wrote in message

    >> ><inane drivel snipped>
    >> >
    >> >Off your medication again?
    >> >

    >> Insults will not help you win any arguements,

    >You don't get it. This isn't an argument.

    But I do get it, and if you tell me I don't then you're arguing with me. So it
    is an arguement. So you're being very disingenuous by claiming it isn't an
    arguement.

    >> in fact, such a tendency is
    >> likely to severely hinder your ability to troubleshoot computers.
    >>

    >Irrelevant again, the two are completely unrelated.

    They're quite related, better ability to think critically will allow someone to
    continue working at a problem (or arguement) for a longer period of time
    without getting frustrated and hitting the machine/person and/or berating it
    with ad hominem.

    So for example, I think it's quite obvious I'm a better tech than you are.

    Jinkies, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Jinkies

    Lee Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:34:49 GMT, (Jinkies) wrote:

    > This situation is not
    >ill-advised simply because it stimulates outrage against 'political
    >correctness' in the less intellectually capable among us.

    Oooo. Now that's persuasive. Insult people and then try to present
    your case.

    Why not be really clear about your position and start out with,
    "Anyone who disagrees with the following is an idiot."

    Remember Noel in the addy

    Lee, Nov 25, 2003
  6. Jinkies

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:34:49 GMT, (Jinkies) wrote:
    >
    >> This situation is not
    >>ill-advised simply because it stimulates outrage against 'political
    >>correctness' in the less intellectually capable among us.

    >Oooo. Now that's persuasive. Insult people and then try to present
    >your case.

    errr, who was I insulting? Do you fit the description of 'less intellectually
    capable'? If so, I'm sorry but my comment was not made with you in mind.

    >Why not be really clear about your position and start out with,
    >"Anyone who disagrees with the following is an idiot."

    Ah, well if I am trying to cram my position down everyones throat, then perhaps
    you can explain just what my position is. Should be easy..

    Jinkies, Nov 26, 2003