Re: marialourdes1858@juno.com

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Phil, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    ehmmmm....... did you mean to post this along with a pic of yourself in
    this technical newsgroup?

    Phil, Apr 1, 2006

  2. On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:27:45 GMT, "Mark Mandell"
    <> wrote:

    >"Phil" <> wrote in message
    >> ehmmmm....... did you mean to post this along with a pic of yourself in
    >> this technical newsgroup?

    >No, writing this and posting it here was an egregious oversight I assure you
    >LMAO!
    >> "Mark Mandell" <> wrote in message
    >>> Greetings!
    >>>
    >>> Well, I feel a little flattered that you've answered my ad on the
    >>> Buddhist Singles network. In my experience it's pretty rare that women
    >>> will initiate contact on any online Singles dating service which reflects
    >>> the cultural "norm".
    >>>
    >>> So was there anything in particular that attracted you to the ad? Of
    >>> course we do live rather far apart though in the higher scheme of things,
    >>> in the Ultimate View, we're all
    >>> next door neighbors and the perceived distance between us is an illusion.
    >>>
    >>> As you can see I've enclosed a photo, admittedly not the best but it was
    >>> self-taken so I couldn't worry about the lighting conditions.

    Well, Mark...I didn't see the picture, but hopefully it wasn't like
    the photo I saw once...a guy decided to take a photo through his patio
    door window...he was clad in a short t-shirt, no underwear...upon
    "reflection", it wasn't such a wise move. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Apr 1, 2006