Re: Maple Town

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Impmon, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Impmon

    Impmon Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:09:42 +0200, "Wendy J" <>
    typed:

    >Hi, i have a question, i live in the Netherlands in the 1980's there was a
    >cartoon named Maple Town. Is anyone familiar with this cartoon, or heard
    >about it?

    They used to air in USA in mid 80's on a cable channel Nickledon. I
    think I may have a tape or 2 recorded back then but I'll have to check
    my parent's. Even if I still have it and can get it copied, shpping
    airmail to Europe isn't cheap and the video would be in NTSC and not
    PAL.

    >Does anybody know if there are video's or DVD's that you can sell?
    >I was thinking about the past and then i came up with this cartoon and how
    >crazy i was about the show, and i really miss it, and i would like to see it
    >again sometime. Can anyone give me some info?

    AFAIK there isn't any commercial video or DVD out on this.
    --
    All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
    reaching my inbox.

    Impmon, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Impmon

    Wendy J Guest

    i know it isn't cheap and i also know that we have pal and over there you
    don't, but at least i can try to find somebody that knows what i can do,
    cause i really want to have it. we have videorecorders here that plat ntsc
    and pal, so i geuss that won't be that big of a problem

    Wendy J, Sep 2, 2003