    N-connectors.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Jan 25, 2006

  2. EMB

    Dave Taylor Guest

    EMB <> wrote in news:dr701f$4vc$:

    > grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Maybe i should modify my hydraulic swage (for hose fittings) to crimp up
    > N-connectors.

    labour costs to make the bits and peices? less than 120.00? nice bodge
    job if so.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Jan 25, 2006

  3. EMB wrote:

    > Maybe i should modify my hydraulic swage (for hose fittings) to crimp up
    > N-connectors.

    whoops,I will modify that about the hydraulic fittings.
    Made the die up,but used a thirty ton press to do them.
    Memory and old age.
    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Dave Taylor wrote:

    > labour costs to make the bits and peices? less than 120.00? nice bodge
    > job if so.

    labour at say thirty bucks,total $45.
    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Jan 25, 2006
  5. EMB

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Maybe i should modify my hydraulic swage (for hose fittings) to crimp up
    > N-connectors.

    A pair of pliers? or use the vice..

    Craig Sutton, Jan 25, 2006
  6. EMB

    EMB Guest

    Dave Taylor wrote:
    > EMB <> wrote in news:dr701f$4vc$:

    >>Maybe i should modify my hydraulic swage (for hose fittings) to crimp up
    >>N-connectors.

    > labour costs to make the bits and peices? less than 120.00? nice bodge
    > job if so.

    I was just taking things to a ludicrous conclusion - a 40 ton pressure,
    $3500 swage is probably overkill for crimping coax connectors, but
    making an adaptor will stave off boredom when i haven't got much on.
    And I've already got a crimping tool for doing them in my toolbox.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Jan 25, 2006