Re: Mandrake linux 7.2

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by norm, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. norm

    norm Guest

    Pat wrote:

    > I'm looking for the Mandrake Linux 7.2 distribution in order to install on
    > my old computer.
    > Anyone know where I can get the iso file ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Pat

    Try here: ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/Mandrake-old

    norm, Aug 10, 2003

  2. norm

    Pat Guest

    I can't find the Mandrake Linux 7.2 Iso on this ftp server. There's only
    the Mandrake Linux 8.2 and 9.0 Iso file.

    ZxiZa.200$...

    Pat, Aug 10, 2003

  3. norm

    Boomer Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote message ID

    > I can't find the Mandrake Linux 7.2 Iso on this ftp server.
    > There's only the Mandrake Linux 8.2 and 9.0 Iso file.
    >

    > "norm" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > ZxiZa.200$...
    >> Pat wrote:
    >>
    >> > I'm looking for the Mandrake Linux 7.2 distribution in order
    >> > to install

    > on
    >> > my old computer.
    >> > Anyone know where I can get the iso file ?
    >> >
    >> > thanks
    >> >
    >> > Pat
    >> >

    >> Try here: ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/Mandrake-old

    Here?
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=Mandrake%2BLinux+7.2+Iso&btnG=Google+Search

    Boomer, Aug 10, 2003
  4. norm

    art Guest

    ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake-old/iso

    art, Aug 10, 2003
  5. norm

    art Guest

    ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake-old