Re: Managing 871W with a GUI

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Huge, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. Huge

    Huge Guest

    On 2014-04-07, David.WE.Roberts <> wrote:
    > X-post to Linux group for Linux insights

    [29 lines snipped]

    > I can do the whole thing in CLI (eventually) but this gives me a very
    > steep learning curve.

    I'm afraid I'd do it this way, at least for a simple home install.

    (In fact, I'm not sure I've ever configured any Cisco kit any other way!)

    And no, I'm not a CC{whatever}. I've just picked it up as I've gone along.

    --
    Today is Boomtime, the 24th day of Discord in the YOLD 3180
    “Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime;

    Huge, Apr 7, 2014