Re: Manage memory in XP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Danny Bouy, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. Danny Bouy

    Danny Bouy Guest

    news:

    --
    There's no 'f' in Zimbalist
    Danny Bouy, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Danny Bouy

    Cuntry Jent Guest

    "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    > "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    >> XP-SP2

    > What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    > XP-SP2

    MemoryBoost Pro. Go ogle!

    --
    Diddy
    Cuntry Jent, Jan 25, 2005

  3. "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    > "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    >> XP-SP2

    > What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    > XP-SP2

    I thought I told you to get fucked!

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 25, 2005
  4. "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    > "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    >> XP-SP2

    > What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    > XP-SP2

    What do you want that for, butt plug?

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Danny Bouy

    TCS Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:53:55 -0000, Danny Bouy <> wrote:
    >"Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message
    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    >> XP-SP2

    >What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in XP-SP2

    fdisk
    TCS, Jan 25, 2005

    How the **** is fdisk going to help the ****, you ****, mmm?

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 25, 2005

    Fancy a ****, bitch?

    --
    Diddy
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 25, 2005
  8. Danny Bouy

    Cuntry Jent Guest

    "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <>
    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    >> "TCS" <> wrote in message

    >> How the **** is fdisk going to help the ****, you ****, mmm?

    > Fancy a ****, bitch?

    She's mine first, I sniffed here out.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've bben conned
    Cuntry Jent, Jan 25, 2005
  9. "Cuntry Jent" <> wrote in message
    > "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte"
    > <>
    >> "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    >>> "TCS" <> wrote in message

    >>> How the **** is fdisk going to help the ****, you ****, mmm?

    >> Fancy a ****, bitch?

    > She's mine first, I sniffed here out.

    *yawn*

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 25, 2005
  10. ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]
    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:09:40 -0000, Gloria Goitre wrote:
    > "TCS" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:53:55 -0000, Danny Bouy
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> "Danny Bouy" <> wrote in message

    >>> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management
    >>> in XP-SP2 fdisk

    > How the **** is fdisk going to help the ****, you ****, mmm?

    I guess humour is lost on you. Kind of like evolution.

    --
    FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE i386
    6:30PM up 1 day, 2:04, 1 user, load averages: 0.01, 0.04, 0.01
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2005
  11. "General Protection Fault" <> wrote in message
    > ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:09:40 -0000, Gloria Goitre wrote:
    >> "TCS" <> wrote in message

    >> How the **** is fdisk going to help the ****, you ****, mmm?

    > I guess

    Doubts a bitch for you, eh, Daniel Prudy?

    > humour is lost on you.

    If you mean this "kind of" humour, you can keep the fucker.

    You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    "That too was almost funny, but wasn't."

    You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    "That was almost funny, except that it wasn't."

    > Kind of like evolution.

    You are not representative of that, or humour.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 26, 2005
  12. ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]

    I have to ask... who the **** is Daniel Prudy?

    >> humour is lost on you.

    > If you mean this "kind of" humour, you can keep the fucker.
    >
    > You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    > "That too was almost funny, but wasn't."
    >
    > You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    > "That was almost funny, except that it wasn't."
    >
    >> Kind of like evolution.

    > You are not representative of that, or humour.

    And you think you are? You're like one of those people who sits in the
    bathroom so they can smell other people's shit.

    Go ahead and break up my sentences. That *is* your only trick, you
    talentless hack.

    --
    FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE i386
    6:40PM up 1 day, 2:14, 1 user, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2005

    You're a thick ****, you really are.

    >>> humour is lost on you.

    >> If you mean this "kind of" humour, you can keep the fucker.
    >>
    >> You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    >> "That too was almost funny, but wasn't."
    >>
    >> You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    >> "That was almost funny, except that it wasn't."
    >>
    >>> Kind of like evolution.

    >> You are not representative of that, or humour.

    > And you think you are? You're like one of those people who sits in
    > the bathroom so they can smell other people's shit.

    That you should draw such an analogy, at least, that I have never heard of
    before, not only confirms you obviously have done that yourself at least
    once in your miserable and crippled life, but that you have got to be one
    fucked up mental case to even suggest it for all of Usenet to see..

    What?

    There; I've done it for her.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 26, 2005
  14. "General Protection Fault" <> wrote in message
    > ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:41:24 -0000, Gloria Goitre wrote:
    >>> I guess

    >> Doubts a bitch for you, eh, Daniel Prudy?

    Yes?

    >>> humour is lost on you.

    >> If you mean this "kind of" humour, you can keep the fucker.
    >>
    >> You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    >> "That too was almost funny, but wasn't."
    >>
    >> You earlier today, "General Protection Fault"
    >> "That was almost funny, except that it wasn't."
    >>
    >>> Kind of like evolution.

    >> You are not representative of that, or humour.

    Yes?

    Yes? Come on... spit it out.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 26, 2005
  15. Danny Bouy

    Wasp Guest

    Gloria Goitre brought next idea :
    > "Cuntry Jent" <> wrote in message
    >> "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte"
    >> <>

    >>> Fancy a ****, bitch?

    >> She's mine first, I sniffed here out.

    > *yawn*

    wanker alert, wanker alert from your friendly Wanker Alert Service
    Professional.
    Oh, correction, sleepy wanker alert.
    Wasp, Jan 26, 2005
  16. "Wasp" <> wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre brought next idea :
    >> "Cuntry Jent" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte"
    >>> <>

    >>> She's mine first, I sniffed here out.

    >> *yawn*

    > wanker alert, wanker alert from your friendly Wanker Alert Service
    > Professional.
    > Oh, correction, sleepy wanker alert.

    Good heads up, you sleepy wanker <snigger>

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 26, 2005
  17. On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:53:55 -0000, "Danny Bouy"
    <> wrote:

    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in
    >> XP-SP2

    >What program or programs would you recommend for memory management in XP-SP2

    Why is that needed on your system?

    Swill

    --
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore
    Governor Swill, Jan 26, 2005
  18. Danny Bouy

    Danny Bouy Guest

    "Governor Swill" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:53:55 -0000, "Danny Bouy"
    > <> wrote:

    >>> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management
    >>> in XP-SP2

    >> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management
    >> in XP-SP2

    > Why is that needed on your system?

    To manage memory.

    --
    Ups & downs
    Danny Bouy, Jan 26, 2005
  19. Danny Bouy

    TCS Guest

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:07:36 -0000, Danny Bouy <> wrote:
    >"Governor Swill" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:53:55 -0000, "Danny Bouy"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> What program or programs would you recommend for memory management
    >>> in XP-SP2

    >> Why is that needed on your system?

    >To manage memory.

    If you don't like XP's memory management, you're only solution is to get it
    the hell off your system. FDISK works rather well for that.

    People who think they need third party "memory managers" are still in the
    mindset of when windows 3.0 ran on DOS.
    TCS, Jan 26, 2005
  20. Danny Bouy

    Danny Bouy Guest

    "TCS" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:07:36 -0000, Danny Bouy
    > <> wrote:
    >> "Governor Swill" <> wrote in message

    >>> Why is that needed on your system?

    >> To manage memory.

    > If you don't like XP's memory management, you're only solution is to
    > get it the hell off your system. FDISK works rather well for that.

    Ooo! Fdisk, eh?

    > People who think they need third party "memory managers" are still in
    > the mindset of when windows 3.0 ran on DOS.

    OK, let's peel away your illogic layers shall we?

    Where have I stated in my post I was seeking a third party software?

    Not one of you has even bothered to inquire how much RAM I have.

    So, unarmed, you go head long into suggesting Fdisk as if to find it funny
    as a joke. Then proceed to assume a third party software was called for, and
    that somehow the OP was still recovering from Win 3x and DOS. Just how
    obtuse have you become?

    Now, you cuntwart, what's your question going to be next, eh?

    --
    Ups & downs
    Danny Bouy, Jan 26, 2005