Re: Man who threw snowball at police faces second court hearing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 4, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 06:34:04 -0500, Bullwinkle wrote:

    > Took the pussy 3 days to get courage to do anything.
    >

    > @4ax.com...
    > "A man who threw a snowball at a police officer faces a second court
    > appearance next week after being charged with common assault.
    >
    > "Dean Smith had been playing with his family when he took aim at the
    > officer. Three days later police arrived at his house, handcuffed him
    > and charged him with common assault. He appeared before magistrates in
    > Derby before Christmas and his case was adjourned until 12 January.
    >
    > "'It's a total joke," said Smith today. 'I had been playing with my
    > stepson, having a little snowball fight. I had one snowball left in my
    > hand and saw the police officer and just threw it as a joke -- I'm
    > not even sure it hit her. Nothing happened so I didn't think much more
    > of it. Then three days later [the police] turned up at my house in a
    > riot van and arrested me for assaulting a PC. I couldn't believe it
    > -- I thought they had the wrong person.'"
    >
    > http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/03/man-snowball-police-court-hearing
    >
    > Seems like the police know how to Waste Police Time themselves,
    > doesn't it?

    Our constitutional rights at work, being trashed, by Pres. Obama, DHS head
    Napolitano and DOJ head Holder.

    30 years ago the cop would have fought back with a couple of his own
    snowballs.

    Cops today are totally lacking humor and just plain common sense.
    What cop in his right mind handcuffs a seven year old for sitting on a
    parked motorcyle in a private driveway?
    Or charges a guy for breaking into his own home?
    Not to mention strip searching kids publically at an airport.
    Who's to blame? The Americans who voted the bastard into office.

    richard, Jan 4, 2011

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 14:33:41 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 06:34:04 -0500, Bullwinkle wrote:
    >
    >> Took the pussy 3 days to get courage to do anything.
    >>

    >> @4ax.com...
    >> "A man who threw a snowball at a police officer faces a second court
    >> appearance next week after being charged with common assault.
    >>
    >> "Dean Smith had been playing with his family when he took aim at the
    >> officer. Three days later police arrived at his house, handcuffed him
    >> and charged him with common assault. He appeared before magistrates in
    >> Derby before Christmas and his case was adjourned until 12 January.
    >>
    >> "'It's a total joke," said Smith today. 'I had been playing with my
    >> stepson, having a little snowball fight. I had one snowball left in my
    >> hand and saw the police officer and just threw it as a joke -- I'm
    >> not even sure it hit her. Nothing happened so I didn't think much more
    >> of it. Then three days later [the police] turned up at my house in a
    >> riot van and arrested me for assaulting a PC. I couldn't believe it --
    >> I thought they had the wrong person.'"
    >>
    >> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/03/man-snowball-police-court-

    hearing

    >> Seems like the police know how to Waste Police Time themselves, doesn't
    >> it?

    > Our constitutional rights at work, being trashed, by Pres. Obama, DHS
    > head Napolitano and DOJ head Holder.
    >
    > 30 years ago the cop would have fought back with a couple of his own
    > snowballs.

    Hey, sto0pid. Name the country in which the incident occurred.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 4, 2011