Re: Man who threw snowball at police faces second court hearing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WeReo_BoY, Jan 4, 2011.

  1. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Bullwinkle" <> wrote in message
    > Took the pussy 3 days to get courage to do anything.
    >

    > @4ax.com...
    > "A man who threw a snowball at a police officer faces a second court
    > appearance next week after being charged with common assault.
    >
    > "Dean Smith had been playing with his family when he took aim at the
    > officer. Three days later police arrived at his house, handcuffed him
    > and charged him with common assault. He appeared before magistrates in
    > Derby before Christmas and his case was adjourned until 12 January.
    >
    > "'It's a total joke," said Smith today. 'I had been playing with my
    > stepson, having a little snowball fight. I had one snowball left in my
    > hand and saw the police officer and just threw it as a joke -- I'm
    > not even sure it hit her. Nothing happened so I didn't think much more
    > of it. Then three days later [the police] turned up at my house in a
    > riot van and arrested me for assaulting a PC. I couldn't believe it
    > -- I thought they had the wrong person.'"
    >
    > http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/03/man-snowball-police-court-hearing
    >
    > Seems like the police know how to Waste Police Time themselves,
    > doesn't it?

    I throw snowballs.

    WeReo_BoY, Jan 4, 2011

  2. WeReo_BoY <> via

    > "Bullwinkle" <> wrote in message
    >> Took the pussy 3 days to get courage to do anything.
    >>

    >> @4ax.com...
    >> "A man who threw a snowball at a police officer faces a second court
    >> appearance next week after being charged with common assault.
    >>
    >> "Dean Smith had been playing with his family when he took aim at the
    >> officer. Three days later police arrived at his house, handcuffed him
    >> and charged him with common assault. He appeared before magistrates in
    >> Derby before Christmas and his case was adjourned until 12 January.
    >>
    >> "'It's a total joke," said Smith today. 'I had been playing with my
    >> stepson, having a little snowball fight. I had one snowball left in my
    >> hand and saw the police officer and just threw it as a joke -- I'm
    >> not even sure it hit her. Nothing happened so I didn't think much more
    >> of it. Then three days later [the police] turned up at my house in a
    >> riot van and arrested me for assaulting a PC. I couldn't believe it
    >> -- I thought they had the wrong person.'"
    >>
    >> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/03/man-snowball-police-court-heari
    >> ng
    >>
    >> Seems like the police know how to Waste Police Time themselves,
    >> doesn't it?
    >>

    > I throw snowballs.

    TSA sometimes axes me "Are those snowballs there boy?"
    I jus says "No ma'am, those are jus me family jewels."

    O'tay!

    Buckwheat O'taybama, Jan 4, 2011

  3. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Buckwheat O'taybama" <Buckwheat@lookin-fer-darla_otay.hey> wrote in message
    > WeReo_BoY <> via
    >
    >> "Bullwinkle" <> wrote in message
    >>> Took the pussy 3 days to get courage to do anything.
    >>>

    >>> @4ax.com...
    >>> "A man who threw a snowball at a police officer faces a second court
    >>> appearance next week after being charged with common assault.
    >>>
    >>> "Dean Smith had been playing with his family when he took aim at the
    >>> officer. Three days later police arrived at his house, handcuffed him
    >>> and charged him with common assault. He appeared before magistrates in
    >>> Derby before Christmas and his case was adjourned until 12 January.
    >>>
    >>> "'It's a total joke," said Smith today. 'I had been playing with my
    >>> stepson, having a little snowball fight. I had one snowball left in my
    >>> hand and saw the police officer and just threw it as a joke -- I'm
    >>> not even sure it hit her. Nothing happened so I didn't think much more
    >>> of it. Then three days later [the police] turned up at my house in a
    >>> riot van and arrested me for assaulting a PC. I couldn't believe it
    >>> -- I thought they had the wrong person.'"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jan/03/man-snowball-police-court-heari
    >>> ng
    >>>
    >>> Seems like the police know how to Waste Police Time themselves,
    >>> doesn't it?
    >>>

    >> I throw snowballs.

    > TSA sometimes axes me "Are those snowballs there boy?"
    > I jus says "No ma'am, those are jus me family jewels."
    >
    > O'tay!

    I hear you.

    WeReo_BoY, Jan 4, 2011