Re: Man, I bet that kid can juggle

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Aug 26, 2010.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/2010/08/zeeman-youre-
    > zeeman-now-dog.html

    Haar! The comments are as good as the picture! (TWO heads - and
    yes, he has TWO heads!)

    I especially like the comments ending in "unsubscribing!".

    I don't know whether - as a photographer - you hate the
    "Photoshop Disease" as much as I do, but this is great site I
    didn't know about, thanks!

    --
    Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    reality.

    thanatoid, Aug 26, 2010