Re: Males are inherintly twisted.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by YoureFired@cnnb.net, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Ann <> wrote:

    > On 04 Apr 2004 09:00:23 GMT, (Todd
    > Bannister27) wrote:
    >
    > >> The ones that
    > >>regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off to
    > >>kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?
    > >>
    > >>That's what the American Way is, in the final analysis, just a lifestyle.

    > > Exactly, it's a decadent lifestyle forced upon the backs of men by the
    > >command of women. The majority of men only acquire material possessions because
    > >women demand them as symbols of STATUS even though large parts of the world are
    > >still living in shacks or mud-huts, but don't tell that to Western women
    > >because they don't even want to date a man who can't afford to buy them a big
    > >two-story house like the ones they see on TV......pathetic......

    > I've heard this said before... that women won't partner a man who
    > doesn't have money and status... so how do you explain the fact that
    > many men who don't have wealth are happily married? How did they
    > manage to find a woman when no woman will look twice at a poorer man?
    >
    > Your logic is well.. er.. pathetic...
    >
    > Ann

    There are plenty of fat or ugly women who will settle with any man. But if you want
    some hot ass you gots to own a fly ride and crib.
    , Apr 5, 2004

  2. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:30:30 -0400, wrote:

    >Ann <> wrote:

    >> > Exactly, it's a decadent lifestyle forced upon the backs of men by the
    >> >command of women. The majority of men only acquire material possessions because
    >> >women demand them as symbols of STATUS even though large parts of the world are
    >> >still living in shacks or mud-huts, but don't tell that to Western women
    >> >because they don't even want to date a man who can't afford to buy them a big
    >> >two-story house like the ones they see on TV......pathetic......

    >> I've heard this said before... that women won't partner a man who
    >> doesn't have money and status... so how do you explain the fact that
    >> many men who don't have wealth are happily married? How did they
    >> manage to find a woman when no woman will look twice at a poorer man?
    >>
    >> Your logic is well.. er.. pathetic...
    >>
    >> Ann

    >There are plenty of fat or ugly women who will settle with any man. But if you want
    >some hot ass you gots to own a fly ride and crib.

    And what of the men... are they so desperate that they settle for any
    ol' fat and ugly woman? What a sad state of affairs.

    Ann
    Ann, Apr 5, 2004

  3.  @ .  Guest

    Ann <> says...

    >>There are plenty of fat or ugly women who will settle with any man. But if you want
    >>some hot ass you gots to own a fly ride and crib.

    >And what of the men... are they so desperate that they settle for any
    >ol' fat and ugly woman?

    You wish!

    Men only want a woman who is young and pretty.

    Women only want a man who is rich and stupid.
     @ . , Apr 5, 2004
  4. "Ann"

    > And what of the men... are they so desperate that they settle for any
    > ol' fat and ugly woman? What a sad state of affairs.
    >
    > Ann

    It is, problem around here is enough of them are fat and ugly
    enough to be in demand.
    Fletis Humplebacker, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <>, Ann <>
    writes:

    >And what of the men... are they so desperate that they settle for any
    >ol' fat and ugly woman?

    No, we dont want you !

    Azzz1588, Apr 8, 2004