Re: Males are inherintly twisted.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by pimp_my_ride@126.com, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. Guest

    wrote:

    > Why do males rape? they are fixated on their dick and think it's
    > perfectly normal to take anything or anybody they get a desire for. They
    > are morally lacking, and a few levels lower on the human behavior scale
    > than females. Males are troublesome from early childhood, behaving akin
    > to wild chimps, observe them at any playground or even in schools,
    > always needing to be brought under control. This same wildness plus no
    > sense of morals stays with them in to adulthood, their actions then
    > turning criminal. Males rape males' in prison so it would'nt seem it's
    > just directed at women, this wildness. In short, males need to be kept
    > under some form of control to keep society safe, either mandatory
    > castration at the first sign of this wildness turning criminal, like at
    > puberty, or keeping all males on behavior modifying drugs- perhaps
    > psychotropic combined with hormone lowering. Females must learn males
    > will always be a threat to their safety and happiness in life, and to
    > view them as such, you don't trust them and you don't go around
    > helpless, you learn about and train to use and carry firearms. That is
    > the only way females will defend themselves, since we have not yet put
    > males under control.

    BITCHES LIE

    , Apr 4, 2004

  2. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:17:15 -0500, wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Why do males rape? they are fixated on their dick and think it's
    >> perfectly normal to take anything or anybody they get a desire for. They
    >> are morally lacking, and a few levels lower on the human behavior scale
    >> than females. Males are troublesome from early childhood, behaving akin
    >> to wild chimps, observe them at any playground or even in schools,
    >> always needing to be brought under control. This same wildness plus no
    >> sense of morals stays with them in to adulthood, their actions then
    >> turning criminal. Males rape males' in prison so it would'nt seem it's
    >> just directed at women, this wildness. In short, males need to be kept
    >> under some form of control to keep society safe, either mandatory
    >> castration at the first sign of this wildness turning criminal, like at
    >> puberty, or keeping all males on behavior modifying drugs- perhaps
    >> psychotropic combined with hormone lowering. Females must learn males
    >> will always be a threat to their safety and happiness in life, and to
    >> view them as such, you don't trust them and you don't go around
    >> helpless, you learn about and train to use and carry firearms. That is
    >> the only way females will defend themselves, since we have not yet put
    >> males under control.

    >BITCHES LIE

    Well it makes as much sense as the other crap we read about the
    inherent evilness of women. Just someone evening things up I suspect.

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Alan Connor Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:12:53 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:17:15 -0500, wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why do males rape? they are fixated on their dick and think it's
    >>> perfectly normal to take anything or anybody they get a desire for. They
    >>> are morally lacking, and a few levels lower on the human behavior scale
    >>> than females. Males are troublesome from early childhood, behaving akin
    >>> to wild chimps, observe them at any playground or even in schools,
    >>> always needing to be brought under control. This same wildness plus no
    >>> sense of morals stays with them in to adulthood, their actions then
    >>> turning criminal. Males rape males' in prison so it would'nt seem it's
    >>> just directed at women, this wildness. In short, males need to be kept
    >>> under some form of control to keep society safe, either mandatory
    >>> castration at the first sign of this wildness turning criminal, like at
    >>> puberty, or keeping all males on behavior modifying drugs- perhaps
    >>> psychotropic combined with hormone lowering. Females must learn males
    >>> will always be a threat to their safety and happiness in life, and to
    >>> view them as such, you don't trust them and you don't go around
    >>> helpless, you learn about and train to use and carry firearms. That is
    >>> the only way females will defend themselves, since we have not yet put
    >>> males under control.

    And just which females are going to be running the world? The ones that
    regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off to
    kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?

    That's what the American Way is, in the final analysis, just a lifestyle.

    Very little of the violence done by America in the world could be argued
    to be in defense of the actual lives of Americans, or their freedom, or
    their territory.

    >>BITCHES LIE

    > Well it makes as much sense as the other crap we read about the
    > inherent evilness of women. Just someone evening things up I suspect.
    >
    > Ann

    And both positions are right on. The human race, or the vast bulk
    of it, is pretty damn screwed up at this point.

    AC

    Alan Connor, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 07:31:56 GMT, Alan Connor <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:12:53 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    >And just which females are going to be running the world? The ones that
    >regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off to
    >kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?

    It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    female MPs. Goodness knows whether you do in America.

    >That's what the American Way is, in the final analysis, just a lifestyle.

    I never heard of the American Way or what it is supposed to mean or
    be.

    >Very little of the violence done by America in the world could be argued
    >to be in defense of the actual lives of Americans, or their freedom, or
    >their territory.

    I would agree with that but am unsure as to how it fits in to the
    profile above of all men. Weird that you read that post in the
    context of America, I didn't.

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004
  5. Alan Connor Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:48:35 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 07:31:56 GMT, Alan Connor <> wrote:

    >>And just which females are going to be running the world? The ones that
    >>regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off to
    >>kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?

    > It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    > an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    > female MPs. Goodness knows whether you do in America.

    That's a slick evasion of the points I raised.

    Hit I nerve, did I?

    As for pretending that the Commonwealth is any different than America
    in a fundamental way....Well, that's nonsense.

    The Industrial-Capitalist Empire has many member states. America just
    happens to be the dominant one at present. Britain use to be on top...

    <snip>

    AC

    Alan Connor, Apr 4, 2004
  6.  @ .  Guest

    Ann <> says...

    >It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    >an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    >female MPs.

    You know as well as I do that the vast majority of world governments
    are run by males. Please don't pretend otherwise.

     @ . , Apr 4, 2004
  7.  @ .  Guest

    It will be interesting seeing Ann try to deny that the vast
    majority of soldiers who were sent to die in foreign wars
    were male.

    Deny, deny, deny, Ann.

    You aren't fooling anyone, you know.

    Alan Connor <> says...

     @ . , Apr 4, 2004
  8. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 03:53:23 -0700,  @ .  wrote:

    >It will be interesting seeing Ann try to deny that the vast
    >majority of soldiers who were sent to die in foreign wars
    >were male.

    Why would I want to deny that? Are you saying that soldiers are
    running the world? I don't agree.

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004
  9. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 03:12:32 -0700,  @ .  wrote:

    >Ann <> says...
    >
    >>It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    >>an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    >>female MPs.

    >You know as well as I do that the vast majority of world governments
    >are run by males. Please don't pretend otherwise.

    Of course but I'm not really sure what the point of the comment about
    who runs the world was in the first place. I just picked it up as is
    and questioned it. What does 'running the world' mean?

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004
  10. Neil Guest

    Alan Connor <> wrote in message:

    > On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:48:35 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    >>>And just which females are going to be running the world? The ones
    >>>that regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off
    >>>to kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?

    >> It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    >> an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    >> female MPs. Goodness knows whether you do in America.
    >>

    > That's a slick evasion of the points I raised.

    Those were *points*?

    You seriously believe that wars are instigated by wives and mothers?
    That they are instigated to "protect a lifestyle"? You're hilarious. In
    fact, this whole thread is hilarious. The OP is the daftest i've read
    for ages - intentionally so, i assume.

    > Hit I nerve, did I?
    >
    > As for pretending that the Commonwealth is any different than America
    > in a fundamental way....Well, that's nonsense.

    "The Commonwealth"? In which century are you writing these posts?

    [...]

    > AC

    Followups set to talk.rape, add yr group in yr reply

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  11. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:10:44 GMT, Alan Connor <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:48:35 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    >>>And just which females are going to be running the world? The ones that
    >>>regularly send their sons and fathers and mates and brothers off to
    >>>kill and die to protect a *lifestyle* ?

    >> It depends what you mean by 'running the world'. I would count being
    >> an MP (Member of Parliament) in that definition and we have plenty of
    >> female MPs. Goodness knows whether you do in America.
    >>

    >That's a slick evasion of the points I raised.

    It wasn't meant to be slick, I just took one bit of what you said and
    mulled it over. But let's look at the conversation as above. Someone
    says "Why do males rape?" and goes on to tell us how men are wild and
    have no morals and need to be kept under control. And you ask which
    females are going to be running the world? Erm...

    >Hit I nerve, did I?

    I'm not sure which nerves you think you might have hit. I didn't take
    the original rant seriously. Why did you?

    >As for pretending that the Commonwealth is any different than America
    >in a fundamental way....Well, that's nonsense.

    Erm... pardon? I was admitting ignorance about American matters. I
    have never thought of myself as being part of the Commonwealth. I'd
    think of myself as European before that and only that at a push but
    then I'm not at all patriotic in any case.

    >The Industrial-Capitalist Empire has many member states. America just
    >happens to be the dominant one at present. Britain use to be on top...

    The fact that Britain used to be 'on top' as you put it is not
    something that would make me proud. I think we treated people in
    other countries appallingly and if that's what being on top means then
    I'd rather take a lower place. Maybe America could work *with* other
    countries instead of trying to dominate them...

    Peace, brother!

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004
  12.  @ .  Guest

    Ann <> says...

    >But let's look at the conversation as above. Someone
    >says "Why do males rape?" and goes on to tell us how men are wild and
    >have no morals and need to be kept under control.

    So what's your theory as to why men rape and women don't?

     @ . , Apr 4, 2004
  13. Neil Guest

    < @ . > wrote in message: news::

    > Ann <> says...
    >
    >>But let's look at the conversation as above. Someone
    >>says "Why do males rape?" and goes on to tell us how men are wild and
    >>have no morals and need to be kept under control.

    > So what's your theory as to why men rape and women don't?

    Notwithstanding sex-biased laws - women *do*.

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  14. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:17:17 -0700,  @ .  wrote:

    >Ann <> says...
    >
    >>But let's look at the conversation as above. Someone
    >>says "Why do males rape?" and goes on to tell us how men are wild and
    >>have no morals and need to be kept under control.

    >So what's your theory as to why men rape and women don't?

    I think women do rape (or the equivalent, legalese withstanding)
    although it is probably true that more men than women do.

    But I also think that just as when murdering a spouse, men and women
    by and large prefer different methods, a woman prefers poison while
    the man uses a more direct technique, I wonder if broadly speaking,
    the same applies here... so men will rape and women will do something
    different.

    Women after all are usually less strong than men so tend to use their
    voice and guile more. So maybe the put downs of women is the
    equivalent.. I mean the 'your dick is so small' type of put downs.
    This might be the equivalent of relationship rape. But I don't know,
    I'm only guessing. What do you think?

    I don't know what the equivalent of stranger rape might be but I'm
    sure there will be something.

    Ann

    Ann, Apr 4, 2004
  15. Jack Mac Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:32:36 +0100, Ann <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:17:17 -0700,  @ .  wrote:
    >

    >>Ann <> says...
    >>
    >>>But let's look at the conversation as above. Someone
    >>>says "Why do males rape?" and goes on to tell us how men are wild and
    >>>have no morals and need to be kept under control.

    >>So what's your theory as to why men rape and women don't?

    >I think women do rape (or the equivalent, legalese withstanding)
    >although it is probably true that more men than women do.
    >
    >But I also think that just as when murdering a spouse, men and women
    >by and large prefer different methods, a woman prefers poison while
    >the man uses a more direct technique, I wonder if broadly speaking,
    >the same applies here... so men will rape and women will do something
    >different.
    >
    >Women after all are usually less strong than men so tend to use their
    >voice and guile more. So maybe the put downs of women is the
    >equivalent.. I mean the 'your dick is so small' type of put downs.
    >This might be the equivalent of relationship rape. But I don't know,
    >I'm only guessing. What do you think?
    >
    >I don't know what the equivalent of stranger rape might be but I'm
    >sure there will be something.
    >
    >Ann

    WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL GROUP?
    (Shouting intentional!) Take your trolls somewhere else!

    Jack Mac

    Jack Mac, Apr 5, 2004
  16. Frank ess Guest

    Jack Mac wrote:
    > On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:32:36 +0100, Ann <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 08:17:17 -0700, @ . wrote:
    >>

    >>> Ann <> says...

    >>> So what's your theory as to why men rape and women don't?

    >> I think women do rape (or the equivalent, legalese withstanding)
    >> although it is probably true that more men than women do.
    >>
    >> But I also think that just as when murdering a spouse, men and women
    >> by and large prefer different methods, a woman prefers poison while
    >> the man uses a more direct technique, I wonder if broadly speaking,
    >> the same applies here... so men will rape and women will do something
    >> different.
    >>
    >> Women after all are usually less strong than men so tend to use their
    >> voice and guile more. So maybe the put downs of women is the
    >> equivalent.. I mean the 'your dick is so small' type of put downs.
    >> This might be the equivalent of relationship rape. But I don't know,
    >> I'm only guessing. What do you think?
    >>
    >> I don't know what the equivalent of stranger rape might be but I'm
    >> sure there will be something.
    >>
    >> Ann

    > WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH REC.PHOTO.DIGITAL GROUP?
    > (Shouting intentional!) Take your trolls somewhere else!
    >
    > Jack Mac

    Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.

    Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.

    Sorry.

    --
    Robignorator

    Frank ess, Apr 6, 2004
  17. Rich Grise Guest

    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Why do males rape?

    Probably for the same reason that enraged bull dyke man-haters
    globalize and take their own opinion as universal truth.

    Cheers!
    Rich

    Rich Grise, Apr 6, 2004
  18. Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <EaRbc.14282$>, Alan Connor
    <> writes:

    >The Industrial-Capitalist Empire

    The USSR is history already.

    Please do try and keep up..............................

    Azzz1588, Apr 7, 2004
  19. Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <>, Ann <>
    writes:

    >I'd rather take a lower place.

    Dont worry, you are there already.....................

    Azzz1588, Apr 8, 2004