Re: Male in his mid 20's looking for a single female in the IT industr

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Hawt4ITMan, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. Hawt4ITMan

    Hawt4ITMan Guest

    Weel halo big boy, I ben sitting here por almost hole ano waiting por
    someone likes you to come along. You have huge enoughs cajones to post
    something so sexy in here. Is like a dream cum tru for me.

    I am very hot y very spicy chicka (only 18 years) wit big bazoombas por you
    to play wit all night long.

    I hope you can please womens like me, I need LOTS o hard pounding from mi
    behinds.

    Do you like to call me sometines big boy? I can gives u my personal number
    and we can have six all day long on phone. If u really nice, I talk techie
    to you.

    U like when ladys talk techie to u? Aye papi...show me dat big router of
    urs. Oh...jes papi, I wan u 2 gives me all dat bandswidth.

    I be ur server baby.

    --
    Clarissa
    MCDST, MCSA+S, MCSE+S, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, A+, N+, Server+, Project+, net+,

    Hawt4ITMan, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Hawt4ITMan

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Hawt4ITMan" <_m> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Weel halo big boy, I ben sitting here por almost hole ano waiting por
    > someone likes you to come along. You have huge enoughs cajones to post
    > something so sexy in here. Is like a dream cum tru for me.
    >
    > I am very hot y very spicy chicka (only 18 years) wit big bazoombas
    > por you to play wit all night long.
    >
    > I hope you can please womens like me, I need LOTS o hard pounding from
    > mi behinds.
    >
    > Do you like to call me sometines big boy? I can gives u my personal
    > number and we can have six all day long on phone. If u really nice, I
    > talk techie to you.
    >
    > U like when ladys talk techie to u? Aye papi...show me dat big router
    > of urs. Oh...jes papi, I wan u 2 gives me all dat bandswidth.
    >
    > I be ur server baby.
    >
    > --
    > Clarissa
    > MCDST, MCSA+S, MCSE+S, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, A+, N+, Server+, Project+,
    > net+, iNet+

    Rowdy??

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Hawt4ITMan

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > Rowdy??

    nope ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 20, 2007
  4. Hawt4ITMan

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Rowdy??
    > >

    > nope ;)

    Frisbee® ??
    Cerebrus, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Hawt4ITMan

    CertGuard Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Frisbee® ??

    Wrong again.
    CertGuard, Jan 20, 2007
  6. Hawt4ITMan

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CertGuard" <_> wrote in message

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Frisbee® ??
    >>

    > Wrong again.

    I don't care WHO it is, PotY (and it's only Enero!)
    Frisbee®, Jan 20, 2007
  7. Hawt4ITMan

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > I don't care WHO it is, PotY (and it's only Enero!)

    PoTY, indeed !
    Cerebrus, Jan 22, 2007
  8. Hawt4ITMan

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >
    >> I don't care WHO it is, PotY (and it's only Enero!)

    > PoTY, indeed !

    And in practice.

    catwalker63, Jan 22, 2007
  9. Hawt4ITMan

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    <snip>I can gives u my personal number and we can have six all day long on
    phone.</snip>

    I'd much rather have seven on the phone but that's just me. Six wasn't
    really my type.

    --
    ..rev
    ..