Re: major lulz!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 8, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:i676eo$c99$:

    > War Criminal and all around pussy Tony B-a-liar canceled his book
    > signing tour:
    > http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/09/07/2010-09-
    > 07_intheglare_blair_cancels_book_signing.html
    >
    > Typical bully. Hides behind soldiers and tanks but wont face some
    > eggs. <guffaw>

    So post where *you* live so we can beat you up.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 8, 2010

  2. chuckcar wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> War Criminal and all around pussy Tony B-a-liar canceled his book
    >> signing tour:
    >> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/09/07/2010-09-
    >> 07_intheglare_blair_cancels_book_signing.html
    >>
    >> Typical bully. Hides behind soldiers and tanks but wont face some
    >> eggs. <guffaw>

    > So post where *you* live so we can beat you up.

    Thats old news. So far nowon has :)

    <west of glacier park>

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 8, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    I think he lives in an outhouse.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 9, 2010
  4. Meat Plow wrote:

    > Really? Explain :)

    Yeah, the crf230 is a good basic intermediate bike.
    Starts real easy :)

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 9, 2010
  5. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:52:30 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 05:33:39 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>> I lives in an outhouse.

    >> Really? Explain :)
    >>

    > Yeah, the crf230 is a good basic intermediate bike. Starts real easy :)

    Cool glad you like it. Now explain how you live in an outhouse.

    Meat Plow, Sep 9, 2010
  6. chuckcar

    StevieO Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    message news:i69rjj$4ho$...
    >I lives in an outhouse.

    Got pictures? Your mum below you?

    StevieO, Sep 9, 2010
  7. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 04:55:54 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    >>> OMG! U R SOE BUTTHURTZ!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >>Diaperboi dialect laughed at.
    >>

    > Yer mom.

    I put years of training into you and all you can yelp back
    is a "yer mom" insult?

    >>> Now I need to get a trickle charger for the winter...

    >>Take the battery inside until you are ready to ride. Odd seeing a

    > battery
    >>must have lectric and kick start.
    >>

    > The BOOK says if its not going to be rode in two weeks then take it and
    > hook it up to a charger of less than one amp. No kicker!! Magic button
    > only

    The 230's I looked at had both kick and lectric. If you aren't going to
    ride it, take the battery out. No reason to charge a fully charged battery
    other than Honda wanting you to buy a new Honda battery. My Harley is
    going on 9 yrs, has the original battery. It has a gel cell in it though.
    Yours might also have a gel being a dirt/enduro. Back in 83 my 400 Yam
    enduro had both kick and lectric. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for
    selling it. I used to ride on the street with a guy who had a Triumph
    750 Bonny. I could outrun that bike on the 400 for the first 3 gears.
    I had back then at the same time I had the 400 a 1970 Kaw 500 Mach III.
    Those things would do the 1/4 in around 12 seconds :)

    Meat Plow, Sep 10, 2010
  8. Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Diaperboi dialect laughed at.
    >>>

    >> Yer mom.

    > I put years of training into you and all you can yelp back
    > is a "yer mom" insult?

    <yawn>
    Yer wot hurts?

    >>> Take the battery inside until you are ready to ride. Odd seeing a

    >> battery
    >>> must have lectric and kick start.
    >>>

    >> The BOOK says if its not going to be rode in two weeks then take it and
    >> hook it up to a charger of less than one amp. No kicker!! Magic button
    >> only

    > The 230's I looked at had both kick and lectric. If you aren't going to
    > ride it, take the battery out. No reason to charge a fully charged battery
    > other than Honda wanting you to buy a new Honda battery. My Harley is
    > going on 9 yrs, has the original battery. It has a gel cell in it though.
    > Yours might also have a gel being a dirt/enduro. Back in 83 my 400 Yam
    > enduro had both kick and lectric. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for
    > selling it. I used to ride on the street with a guy who had a Triumph
    > 750 Bonny. I could outrun that bike on the 400 for the first 3 gears.
    > I had back then at the same time I had the 400 a 1970 Kaw 500 Mach III.
    > Those things would do the 1/4 in around 12 seconds :)

    U could prolly find a used won.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 10, 2010
  9. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:05:12 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <>, Meat
    > Plow pondered the following:

    >> > <yawn>
    >> > Yer wot hurts?

    >> > U could prolly find a used won.

    >> I'm going to look around for a 400 Enduro. Doesn't have to run, just
    >> has to be repairable. I replaced the bottom and top on the IT. If you
    >> have a place to split the case, a couple specialized tools for C-rings,
    >> snap- rings metric hex drivers etc...it's fairly straight forward
    >> repair. I still have a Clymer book for the 400 also which is a decent
    >> reference. Yamaha had their shit together with that 400 motor. Lots of
    >> low end power and a oil injection system that kept it well lubed.
    >>

    > Interesting. Some kid here locally is still trying to sell his on
    > craiglits... http://kalispell.craigslist.org/mcy/1930289655.html

    Won't shift past second. Broken shift dogs easily fixable if you got the
    skills and can get parts. That motor isn't the same as the Enduro 400
    motor. Good runner and the monoshock rear follows well. I've climbed some
    serious hills on my old IT. Some that you stand at the bottom and bend
    your head all the way back to see the top. Mine was bored .20 over so it
    had about 10 more horse than stock.

    Meat Plow, Sep 10, 2010
  10. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:45:03 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >>On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:05:12 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> In message <>, Meat
    >>> Plow pondered the following:

    > "yer

    > seeing a

    > take it

    > Magic

    > going

    > It

    > lectric.

    > ride

    > outrun

    > the

    > would

    > just

    > you

    > rings,

    > decent

    > of
    >>>>
    >>> Interesting. Some kid here locally is still trying to sell his on
    >>> craiglits... http://kalispell.craigslist.org/mcy/1930289655.html
    >>>

    >>Won't shift past second. Broken shift dogs easily fixable if you got

    > the
    >>skills and can get parts.

    > Hmmm...I was thinking bent or broken shift fork.
    >
    >> That motor isn't the same as the Enduro 400
    >>motor. Good runner and the monoshock rear follows well. I've climbed

    > some
    >>serious hills on my old IT. Some that you stand at the bottom and bend
    >>your head all the way back to see the top. Mine was bored .20 over so

    > it
    >>had about 10 more horse than stock.
    >>

    > Well since yer flush and have the skillz yew should get it.

    Yeah I could bring my tools and fix it at your place then ride it back
    home to OH.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010
  11. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:07:54 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:45:03 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Meat Plow <> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> "yer

    >>> seeing a

    >>> take it
    >>> Magic
    >>> going
    >>> It
    >>> lectric.
    >>> ride
    >>> outrun
    >>> the
    >>> would

    >>> just
    >>> you
    >>> rings,
    >>> decent
    >>> of

    >>> the
    >>> Hmmm...I was thinking bent or broken shift fork.

    >>> some
    >>> it
    >>>>
    >>> Well since yer flush and have the skillz yew should get it.

    >> Yeah I could bring my tools and fix it at your place then ride it back
    >> home to OH.
    >>

    > I'm pretty sure you could ship it.

    I'd rather look for one locally. Like a street legal 400 Enduro not an
    IT. Sold my trailer a long time ago.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010