Re: Magnets on cases?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jun 27, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    You use magnetic tape from the dollar store then stick some to both sides of your
    slats in the groove to always keep your asscheeks together.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on the
    job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Jun 27, 2010