Re: Macrovision

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jim D, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    news::

    >>And neither do you, which was the point that completely escaped your
    >>very incapable little mind. LOL.

    > When you're done, you are dismissed.
    >
    > (Dandy??) I don't think so!
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    LameByrd.

    Jim D, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Jim D

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <Xns93E88654961ACjimdhotmailcom@10.100.3.2>, Jim D
    <> wrote:

    > It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    > there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    > LameByrd.

    It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    good doctor has a very valid point.

    Max Volume, Aug 31, 2003

  3. On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:29:19 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >>>And neither do you, which was the point that completely escaped your
    >>>very incapable little mind. LOL.

    >> When you're done, you are dismissed.
    >>
    >> (Dandy??) I don't think so!
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >LameByrd.

    No one FORCES me to do anything, FUCKWAD.

    Best to be lamebird than a 'Dandy'??

    Faggot name if ever there was one.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  4. On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:06:53 GMT, Max Volume <> wrote:

    >In article <Xns93E88654961ACjimdhotmailcom@10.100.3.2>, Jim D
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >> there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >> LameByrd.

    >It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    >good doctor has a very valid point.

    they just don't understand that I detest dishonest people. Especially those who brag about it.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >>there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >>LameByrd.

    > No one FORCES me to do anything, FUCKWAD.
    >
    > Best to be lamebird than a 'Dandy'??
    >
    > Faggot name if ever there was one.
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Yes, they do. I forced you into returning to your comfort zone, that being
    your use of profanity. I can play you like a fiddle. LOL

    I notice that you are starting to exhibit trait number two of the
    uneducated. Does it make you feel better to call someone a faggot? LOL,
    the only thing you do is display your ignorance.

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  6. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>> It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your
    >>> posts there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL,
    >>> more like LameByrd.

    >>It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    >>good doctor has a very valid point.

    > they just don't understand that I detest dishonest people. Especially
    > those who brag about it.
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Nice try Speedbyrd. My point was that your use of profanity was a sign of
    your weak mind. Your inability to follow the thread only proves my point.

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  7. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Max Volume <> wrote in news:310820031608349449%
    :

    >> It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >> there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >> LameByrd.

    > It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    > good doctor has a very valid point.

    Well, since this was a discussion about his use of profanity I guess we can
    surmise that you believe profanity is not the sign of a weak mind? LOL

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  8. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 01:59:53 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >>>It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >>>there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >>>LameByrd.

    >> No one FORCES me to do anything, FUCKWAD.
    >>
    >> Best to be lamebird than a 'Dandy'??
    >>
    >> Faggot name if ever there was one.
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >Yes, they do. I forced you into returning to your comfort zone, that being
    >your use of profanity. I can play you like a fiddle. LOL

    You can also suck my dick like a clarinet! Rumour has it you're really good at it!
    hence the name 'Dandy'??

    >I notice that you are starting to exhibit trait number two of the
    >uneducated. Does it make you feel better to call someone a faggot? LOL,
    >the only thing you do is display your ignorance.

    sorry if the truth hurts

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  9. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 01:59:54 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>>It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    >>>good doctor has a very valid point.

    >> they just don't understand that I detest dishonest people. Especially
    >> those who brag about it.
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >Nice try Speedbyrd. My point was that your use of profanity was a sign of
    >your weak mind. Your inability to follow the thread only proves my point.

    Get off the profanity kick! The only worse than a thief is the Morals Police!!
    You don't control the way I talk and no one keeps you here. DandyBoy. I'll just bet you are! :O

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  10. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 01:59:55 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Max Volume <> wrote in news:310820031608349449%
    >:
    >
    >>> It figures, when you are forced to remove the profanity from your posts
    >>> there is nothing left but mindless dribble. SpeedByrd, LOL, more like
    >>> LameByrd.

    >> It's drivel, you ignoramus! Besides, no matter how you slice it, the
    >> good doctor has a very valid point.

    >Well, since this was a discussion about his use of profanity I guess we can
    >surmise that you believe profanity is not the sign of a weak mind? LOL

    I also gues we can surmise that you somehow think you control everyone's behavior to suit you! I assure you,
    you are very much mistaken. DandyBoy. :O

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  11. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    > You can also suck my dick like a clarinet! Rumour has it you're
    > really good at it! hence the name 'Dandy'??

    Sorry, you will have to go elsewhere for your first BJ.

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  12. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>Nice try Speedbyrd. My point was that your use of profanity was a
    >>sign of your weak mind. Your inability to follow the thread only
    >>proves my point.

    > Get off the profanity kick! The only worse than a thief is the Morals
    > Police!! You don't control the way I talk and no one keeps you here.
    > DandyBoy. I'll just bet you are! :O
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    I was off it, you attempted to change the real topic of the discussion and
    frame this as a piracy issue when in fact it was a thread about your lack
    of intelligence. I just popped back in to keep this discussion on track.

    I am really enjoying this, all I have to do is sit back and watch as you so
    deftly prove my point. LOL

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  13. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    > I also gues we can surmise that you somehow think you control
    > everyone's behavior to suit you! I assure you, you are very much
    > mistaken. DandyBoy. :O
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Not everyone's, just yours. Sorry LameByrd but I own you. LOL

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003
  14. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:30:07 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >> You can also suck my dick like a clarinet! Rumour has it you're
    >> really good at it! hence the name 'Dandy'??

    >Sorry, you will have to go elsewhere for your first BJ.

    Not that I'd let you do it. You couldn't afford it!

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  15. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:30:08 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >>>Nice try Speedbyrd. My point was that your use of profanity was a
    >>>sign of your weak mind. Your inability to follow the thread only
    >>>proves my point.

    >> Get off the profanity kick! The only worse than a thief is the Morals
    >> Police!! You don't control the way I talk and no one keeps you here.
    >> DandyBoy. I'll just bet you are! :O
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >I was off it, you attempted to change the real topic of the discussion and
    >frame this as a piracy issue when in fact it was a thread about your lack
    >of intelligence. I just popped back in to keep this discussion on track.

    You don't decide what 'track' the discussion takes.

    >I am really enjoying this, all I have to do is sit back and watch as you so
    >deftly prove my point. LOL

    You have nothing else to live for, so glad you're getting yourself off, Dandyboy.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  16. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:30:09 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >> I also gues we can surmise that you somehow think you control
    >> everyone's behavior to suit you! I assure you, you are very much
    >> mistaken. DandyBoy. :O
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >Not everyone's, just yours. Sorry LameByrd but I own you. LOL

    No one owns me. Not even the person who signs my paycheck. You give yourself far too much credit.
    You're just a sorry, unloved little pansy ass who's bitter at the world since your daddy quit fucking you when
    you got too old for him.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  17. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:30:09 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >> I also gues we can surmise that you somehow think you control
    >> everyone's behavior to suit you! I assure you, you are very much
    >> mistaken. DandyBoy. :O
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >Not everyone's, just yours. Sorry LameByrd but I own you. LOL

    Why do you forge your message headers?

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  18. On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:30:07 GMT, Jim D <> wrote:

    >Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in
    >
    >> You can also suck my dick like a clarinet! Rumour has it you're
    >> really good at it! hence the name 'Dandy'??

    >Sorry, you will have to go elsewhere for your first BJ.

    Jaws need a rest, huh? They shouldn't be, though, since daddy doesn't find you desirable any longer. He now
    prefers the family dog! LOL!!!!

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 1, 2003
  19. Jim D

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, Dr. Speedbyrd
    <> wrote:

    > they just don't understand that I detest dishonest people. Especially those
    > who brag about it.

    Well I can see that you are both apparently very small-minded
    individuals, and you both come off sounding like you're not out of high
    school yet.

    Just drop it and get on with your life. It's one thing to bust someone
    trying to pirate movies, but quite another to keep up this infantile
    "you're a faggot"... "No, YOU'RE a faggot" argument.

    Max Volume, Sep 1, 2003
  20. Jim D

    Jim D Guest

    Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>> I also gues we can surmise that you somehow think you control
    >>> everyone's behavior to suit you! I assure you, you are very much
    >>> mistaken. DandyBoy. :O
    >>>
    >>> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >>Not everyone's, just yours. Sorry LameByrd but I own you. LOL

    > No one owns me. Not even the person who signs my paycheck. You give
    > yourself far too much credit. You're just a sorry, unloved little
    > pansy ass who's bitter at the world since your daddy quit fucking you
    > when you got too old for him.
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    More profanity LameByrd? Are your mind and ideas are so weak that you have
    to add profanity.... wait we already know the answer to that question! LOL

    Jim D, Sep 1, 2003