Re: macromedia Flash Player

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:15:16 -0400, Dennis Blackwell wrote:

    >Where can I download macromedia Flash Player, I want to download it and
    >take it somewhere else for Internet Explorer 5.
    >
    >Everytime I try to download it, it starts to install!

    Alternative Method -
    http://www.macromedia.com/
    Downloads
    Click - Flash or Shockw player
    to get
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/
    Select Intranet
    Fill in the form, all you need is N/A or None for most entries the only
    valid entry has to be a valid email address (I made up an alias) then
    simply click on the URL in the email to d/l the whole thing.

    Me
    why?, Jul 15, 2003