Re: macromedia Flash Player

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Dennis Blackwell wrote:

    > Where can I download macromedia Flash Player, I want to download it
    > and take it somewhere else for Internet Explorer 5.

    You can't... Macromedia doesn't want you to do that unless you ask them for
    the right to redistribute their product.

    See:
    http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/open/licensing/distribution/

    > Everytime I try to download it, it starts to install!

    That's the way it works. Take it or leave it.

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 15, 2003