Re: Mac--->Win; Win--->Mac?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Matt Davis, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. Matt Davis

    Matt Davis Guest

    On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <> posted some
    news:120620072259025537%:

    > The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
    > the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
    >
    > Davoud

    B U L L S H I T.

    Matt Davis, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Matt Davis

    Mitch Guest

    In article <Xns994E59442EBFF129360@194.177.96.26>, Matt Davis
    <> wrote:

    > On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <> posted some
    >

    > > The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
    > > the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
    > >
    > > Davoud

    > B U L L S H I T.

    You're kidding, right?

    The number of mainstream users switching platforms that direction has
    just GOT to be a lot higher than hobbyists trying to install Mac OS on
    generic PC hardware.

    Mitch, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Matt Davis

    Adrian Guest

    Mitch <> wrote:

    > In article <Xns994E59442EBFF129360@194.177.96.26>, Matt Davis
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 12 Jun 2007, Davoud <> posted some
    > >

    > > > The number of people who are dumping Windows for the Mac OS far exceeds
    > > > the number who are trying to make OS X run on off-brand hardware.
    > > >
    > > > Davoud

    > > B U L L S H I T.

    > You're kidding, right?
    >
    > The number of mainstream users switching platforms that direction has
    > just GOT to be a lot higher than hobbyists trying to install Mac OS on
    > generic PC hardware.

    I'd happily bet my house on you being right on that.

    --
    Adrian

    Adrian, Jun 14, 2007