Re: Mac Security vs. Windows Security

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jerry, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Pat and Leo on tech tv agree that the reason is there are more pc's than
    Mac's so the hackers go after the one withn the most bang for the buck. As
    more people start using Macs the chance of getting a virus goes up.
    "smackedass" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I've heard people say that Macs are more inherently secure than Windows
    > boxes because the Mac OS is better designed than a Windows OS and allows
    > fewer security flaws. On the other hand, I've heard it said that the only
    > reason that Macs are less prone to viruses and other hostile code is

    because
    > nobody wastes their time trying to defeat Macs; it would be a waste of

    time

    Jerry, Oct 27, 2003